Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Don't Work For Retail.

Most things will come to an end. And many things will be revived. Last night I had a political discussion and tonight a spiritual one. It may seem like nothing, especially when the kids conversing have been drinking, but in eight months in Philadelphia those two conversations have made me feel more balanced than any other day thus far. I'm either feeling absolutely horrible or at peace right now. It's because of an end that I've had no final words with, but my desperate struggle to keep my own head above water has forced me to re-establish the things that make me happy. For fuck sake at least I should be trying to keep myself happy. And that's exactly what this is...going out and being drunk enough to dance is not my idea of happiness, sometimes it's ok to be piss drunk and start talking to someone on a spiritual level or a political level...to get hyped about something bigger than our fucking retail store, or the fucking jeans we're wearing, or the other lonely sluts that we're all fucking. There's more there than that and running about every night to avoid it depresses me. Conclusions made can be problems solved, at least for one breath and a moment.

No comments: